Entrepreneurs and business owners understand the value of each tool that can add to their business’ success. Apart from the managerial talents and the dedication of the people working, the use of a great tool can have a huge impact on the business’ outcome.
- Rapportive is a useful tool that secures the information contained on the virtual platform of your business. This digital marketing tool is recommended right from the inception of the business, as it will protect against cyber-attacks, data losses, spam e-mails and much more. It can connect to the inbox or the server of the company.
- Scraper extracts content from web sites. It literally extracts all the data on a website and exports it to an excel sheet. It is a powerful tool that enables businessmen to track the data of their competitors. It can be a great start point for generating marketing tactics, creation of new e-mail lists or topics for the content.
- Mailchimp is one of the easiest to learn e-mail marketing tools. It has a friendly interface, thus perfect for the owners of startups to begin using it to get in touch with their consumers.
- Survey Monkey works its magic by collecting data and feedback from the customers. It engages clients through surveys, and is mostly used to spot trends only by analyzing the end results.
- Evernote is great at organizing and prioritizing the events of your organization. It can be used on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, with synchronized tools. It can be used as a tool for brainstorming, generating ideas or simply analyzing the competitors’ data.
- Hootsuite is mainly used for the management of social media profiles. It can schedule posts; it lets the user synchronize posts on different social media platforms. The tool has a universal dashboard which allows you to quickly answer to any posts.